CHOOSE YOUR AUTO CARE PLAN
Provides the most comprehensive coverage of parts and components in the event of a mechanical breakdown or failure. Covers nearly all the same parts and components covered under Mazda's New-Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Covers the same components as your Limited Powertrain Warranty.
ENGINE: All internal lubricated parts; cylinder block; cylinder head(s); harmonic balancer; timing chain, timing belt, balance shaft belt, gears, pulleys, guides and tensioners;* oil pump; intake and exhaust manifold; diesel engine vacuum pump; engine mounts.
The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal lubricated part: cylinder barrels, timing chain cover, valve covers, oil pan and rotor housing.
MANUAL TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internal lubricated parts, flywheel, transmission mounts, clutch master and slave cylinder. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case.
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internal lubricated parts, flex plate, vacuum modulator, transmission mounts, torque converter (if internally damaged). The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case.
DRIVE AXLE (FRONT/REAR): All internal lubricated parts; drive shafts; axle bearings; drive axles, stub axles and tripod joints; universal joints; constant velocity joints and boots; locking hub assembly.
The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal lubricated part: drive axle housing.
SEALS AND GASKETS: Seals and gaskets on all covered parts.
TAXES AND FLUIDS: State and local taxes, where applicable, and fluids as required as part of a covered repair.
Mazda Extended Confidence Coverage is available only through authorized dealers.
- Utilizes only Mazda Genuine Parts (Where available)
- The ONLY Mazda-branded vehicle service contract
- Deductibles of $0 and $100
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance included with all plans
- Accepted at all Mazda dealerships nationwide
- Advanced diagnostics (Mazda equipment/Dealers dedicated to serving Mazda vehicles)
- Fully transferable
- Factory-trained technicians (the unrivaled experts in Mazda vehicle care)
24-HOUR EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE BENEFITS
- 24-hour toll-free emergency dispatch
- Towing to nearest Mazda Dealer, even if required for something other than a covered failure
- Trip interruption expense reimbursement benefits
- Battery jump-start
- Flat tire service
- Fuel delivery
- Lockout service if your ignition key is lost, broken or accidentally locked inside your Mazda and you are unable to locate a spare
- Computerized trip routing/map services for professional trip planning that includes detailed maps, clearly marked to indicate the most direct or scenic route to your destination.
- Winching service to remove your Mazda from mud, sand, snow or ditch.
ADDITIONAL PROTECTION PLANS AND SERVICES
MAZDA GAP PROTECTION
Mazda Gap Protection is a unique coverage program that protects you from financial disaster if your vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident.
WHY DO YOU NEED MAZDA GAP PROTECTION?
As your vehicle ages, its actual cash value declines, but the balance remaining on your lease or loan may not decrease at the same pace.
Since insurance companies generally pay only the vehicle's actual cash value, if your vehicle is stolen or totaled, then you will be liable for the difference between the insurance settlement and the balance you owe.
Many people don't realize that they are responsible for the balance owed on a vehicle no matter what happens to it. Mazda Gap Protection covers the difference between that balance and your insurance settlement.
THE BOTTOM LINE: COMPLETE COVERAGE
Put simply, if your insurance plan does not cover the full cost of your stolen or totaled vehicle then YOU have to pay the difference. With Mazda Gap Protection, WE pay that difference. You are covered 100 percent—we even pay your deductible!
HOW GAP PROTECTION WORKS
Here's how Gap Protection could protect you. In this example, your auto loan/lease payoff is $15,000, but you receive an insurance settlement of just $12,000. Plus, your insurance plan includes a $1,000 deductible.
- Loan/Lease Payoff$15,000
- Insurance Settlement$12,000
- Insurance Deductible$1,000
- Gap Protection$4,000
- Out of Pocket Expense with Gap Protection $0
MAZDA VEHICLE THEFT PROTECTION
Are you aware that a vehicle is stolen every 26 seconds in the United States? Or that more than 1 million vehicles are stolen every year and most are never recovered? Or that if you are lucky enough to get your vehicle back, it will likely have thousands of dollars in repairs on which you will have to pay an insurance deductible?
HOW WE CAN HELP
This program utilizes a window etching process that engraves a special identification code onto all of your vehicle's windows, making your vehicle traceable by police. This deters even the most professional car thieves. However, if your vehicle is stolen, the Mazda Vehicle Theft Protection Plan provides you with the following benefits in addition to your primary car insurance policy benefits.
- Up to $3,000 if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered, or recovered and deemed a total loss by your primary insurance company
- A $2,000 replacement allowance toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle from the dealer who sold you this plan
- If your vehicle is stolen and recovered within 30 days, and your insurance company determines your vehicle is repairable, we will pay an amount equal to your primary insurance deductible
($1,000 maximum) toward the repair of the damages incurred.
Other conditional benefits depending on your circumstances could include:
- Trip interruption benefits, including a travel allowance up to $1,200 or airfare reimbursement up to $1,000
- Rental car allowance up to $250
- Identity theft recovery assistance should you become a victim of identity theft
MAZDA WEAR-AND-TEAR PROTECTION
Leasing a car should be a carefree and enjoyable alternative to the responsibilities of auto ownership. Lease agreements hold you financially responsible for the condition of your vehicle at the time of your lease return.
Put your mind at ease knowing you do not have to worry about incurring wear-and-tear charges at the end of your lease with the coverage provided by the Mazda Wear-and-Tear Protection Plan.
- Brake pads
- Windshield wiper blades
- Fuses and interior/exterior light bulbs
- Headlamp bulbs
- Diagnostics for covered repairs
- Belts and hoses
- Fluid replacements
RENTAL CAR COVERAGE
Mazda will cover the cost of substitute transportation on covered repairs up to $35 per day for up to 10 days.
Mazda will reimburse you up to $100 per day or $500 per occurrence for interruption of your trip when traveling more than 100 miles from home.
Available plans include 36- and 39-month terms with multiple mileage combinations.
MAZDA TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION
Your tires and wheels keep your Mazda fully planted on the road, but these items can be costly, and the road can be an unforgiving place. With the Mazda Tire and Wheel Protection Plan, you can drive for years while keeping your wallet safe from unexpected hazards.
FEATURES AND COVERAGE
- Three- and five-year programs available
- No deductible
- Covers cars, light trucks, motorcycles, and single and dual axle trailers
- No replacement cost limits
- Emergency roadside assistance benefit
- Proper disposal of any non-repairable tires/wheels
COVERED ROAD HAZARDS Potholes, rocks, wood debris, metal parts, plastic or composite scraps or any item causing tire, wheel or rim damage beyond normal wear and tear.
FLAT TIRE COVERAGE You will be reimbursed for the full amount of charges incurred for the repair of a flat tire caused by a road hazard.
TIRE REPLACEMENT Reimbursement is provided should the tire become non-repairable due to snags, cuts, punctures or other road hazards.
WHEEL/RIM PROTECTION Reimbursement is provided for expenses arising from the repair or replacement of wheels rendered unserviceable due to failure covered under your contract.
MOUNTING/BALANCING AND TAXES Reimbursement is provided for any tire covered by your agreement. We will absorb the cost of all local and state taxes, where applicable, as required as part of a covered repair.
MAZDA APPEARANCE PACKAGE PROTECTION
Keeping your new or previously owned Mazda looking like new can be a major challenge. Fortunately, Mazda Appearance Package Protection is designed to help you do just that. This package covers both the exterior and interior of your vehicle by providing:
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR Certified technicians who utilize special tools that gently remove minor dents without affecting your vehicle's paint finish will make irritating dents and dings disappear.
INTERIOR FABRIC REPAIR Now those small rips, burns, cuts and tears in your seats, upholstery or carpet are no longer a concern.
KEY FOB REPLACEMENT In addition, Mazda's Appearance Package Protection even covers the cost of replacing your expensive key fob should it be damaged, lost or stolen.
- Coverage is transferable to a new owner should you sell your vehicle.
- You can renew the coverage should you want to extend it beyond the original term.
- No deductible is required to obtain an authorized benefit.
- Terms up to 60 months available.